Twin Rivers: Plaster Rock
31 Renous Road
Plaster Rock, NB
Customer Service Rep. - Dan Pelletier
Monday at 6:00AM - Friday at 4:00PM
Saturday - 6:00AM - 4:00PM
1. Black Spruce/Red Spruce/White Spruce/Balsam Fir only. No Norway Spruce.
2. All trees must be free of foreign material (rocks, wires, etc.).
3. Red stain is acceptable as long as the growth rings are visible and the wood is sound.
4. No punky spruce, cull trees, chicots, stubs, pasture spruce, deadwood, burnt wood, or forked trees.
5. All limbs must be cut flush.
6. All tree butts must be cut square to trim off hinges; no felling notches or split butts.
1. Trees with butt diameter between 6" and 10" cannot have any butt rot.
2. Trees with butt diameter greater than 10" are allowed to have 1/3 of the butt diameter defective, and will remain acceptable with no deduction. Any more than 1/3 of the butt diameter, and the tree must be long butted.
3. All forked trees must be trimmed.
4. All trees with excessive butt flare must be trimmed.
5. A cross piece should be placed between the butt and tops to permit proper unloading.
1. All loads must contain a minimum of 75% 16' logs.
2. No butt rot on logs with a diameter of less than 12".
3. Logs with butt diameter greater than 12" are allowed to have 1/3 of the butt diameter rotten.
4. Logs must not contain excessive crook, sweep, seams, or any other defects.
5. No excessive butt flare.
6. Logs between 9" and 12" top diameter must have no more than 1" of sweep within 8' of length. Logs greater than 12" top diameter must have no more than 2" of sweep within 8' of length.
7. All logs must be free of worm holes.
8. Logs must be loaded with butts turned one way.
1. Spruce/Fir must be sorted.
2. Studs from pasture trees will be culled.
3. No rot.
4. Stud logs must not contain excessive crook, sweep, seams, or other defects.
5. No split butts.
6. No more than 1" sweep.
7. All studs must be free of worm holes.
8. All unacceptable wood will be reloaded on truck and deducted from scale.
9. 95% target on quality samples.
1. Cleaning debris off trucks will be done after weighing out, at designated clean-off areas.
2. Directions on where to unload will be given by the scaler.
3. For safety reasons, loads must be un-cabled AFTER initial weigh in.
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*