Click the links below for more information on our various services offered. If there are any problems or broken links, please contact us at: email@example.com
This is a pilot project with limited capacity. Please contact the Woodlot Office for more information.
Alternative Harvest Program
- Payment for any program will be made provided the procedures and criteria have been met.
- $/acre is an approximate rounded rate. Exact rate is $/ha price.
- If the landowner or immediate family does their own work, the payment is the contractor rate minus the owner contribution.
- Operating Plan treatment intent is to promote an alternative harvest method to increase growth rates and the value of residual stands. Partial harvesting options such as: crop tree release, selection, shelterwood, etc. would be available within this treatment.
- Within 'Operating Plan' treatment, high volume harvest is classified as greater than 40 m3/ha removal (~7-8 cords/acre).