- Effective April 1, 2022: AV Group Nackawic will open May 2, 2022 at 6:00 am.
- Effective June 6, 2022: Arbec Forest Products is open to deliveries.
- Effective May 30, 2022: Delco Forest Products is open to deliveries.
- Effective January 31, 2022: Chaleur Bathurst and Chaleur Belledune are offering a fuel adjustment in their delivery price.
- Effective January 28, 2022: Little's Lumber (Marwood) is no longer accepting Red Pine. For additional information Click here.
- November 29th, 2021: Click here for information on split loads to JD Irving: Sussex Sawmill effective November 29, 2021.
- Effective November 17, 2020: AV NACKAWIC -- Notice to ALL PRIVATE WOOD SUPPLIERS: Please be advised, AVG Group cannot accept the White original Marketing Board issued transportation Certificates. As per Forest Products Commission regulation AVG requires all suppliers to leave only the Yellow “Receiver” copy only with a weigh bill attached. It is the suppliers responsibility to maintain the original white copy along with a copy of the weigh bill. PLEASE NOTE: At the request of the Marketing Board we are asking the producer/trucker to return the white copy and a copy of the weigh bill (scale slip) to the Marketing Board.