Expression of Interest:
The Northumberland Woodlot Owners Assoc. will be requiring the services of wood harvesting and trucking contractor(s) to carry out harvest management activities on private woodlots. The services would be required for the 2019/20 season and on various private woodlots within the region. This is an opportunity for one full-time equivalent operation during this season with the possibility of extending for an additional year. For more information contact the office at 506-622-7733 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Effective January 27, 2019: Fornebu Lumber will have new prices. Click here for more details.
- Effective January 27, 2019: Chaleur Sawmill will have new prices. Click here for more details.
- Effective October 18, 2019: JDI Baker Brook Sawmill will close permanently November 1, 2019. No deliveries after noon, Oct. 18, 2019.
- Effective October 13, 2019: AV Nackawic new prices. Click here for more details.
- Effective October 7, 2019: Envirem Organics accepting deliveries. Click here for more details.
- Effective September 25, 2019: Woodland Pulp LLC new delivery location and price. Click here for more details.
- Effective July 8, 2019: JD Irving: Doaktown and associated yards will purchase white pine logs. Note product must be delivered to mill within a week of cutting.
- Effective April 12, 2019: Port Hawkesbury Paper and the holding yard at Berry Mills will no longer be accepting deliveries.
- Effective March 4, 2019: Starting March 4, 2019 Twin Rivers Plaster Rock scales will be open from Monday at 6:00AM - Friday at 4:00PM. Scales are also open Saturday from 6:00AM - 4:00PM