72 Rue Industrielle
Procurement Manager: Yoland Legare
Closed to deliveries as of March 2020
1. All branches must be cut flush.
2. All spikes and forks must be removed from log.
3. Proper deduction or rejection will be made for any of the following defects: excessive rot, split, worm holes, dead wood, spike, ant holes, bird holes, and black rot.
1. Minimum diameter: 8" inside bark.
2. All butts must be squared up perpendicular to the length of the stem, and free of hinge breakouts or excessively deep falling scarfs. No excessive butt flare.
3. Special attention must be taken during winter operations to stems with black heart. The entire area affected by this defect will be considered as cull.
4. All logs 16" or less may contain a maximum of 33% rot. All logs over 16" may contain a maximum of 50% rot.
1. Minimum diameter: 4" inside bark.
2. All stems have to be slashed with a chainsaw (no shears).
3. Butt logs have to be cut above the roots.
4. All logs must be straight.
5. No rot.
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*