251 Route 180
Wood Buyer: Yves O'Brien
Mon - Fri: 6:00AM - 5:00PM
1. Wood must be sound and straight.
2. Clear faces are identified as faces with absolutely NO defects.
3. Straight cracks are accepted, but will result in the loss of clear faces.
4. No forks.
5. Knots must be cut flush with the log.
6. Sugar Maple/Prime Red Maple must have less than 50% heart.
7. Class B Logs: Logs not meeting Class A specs will be paid Class B rates of $33.85/m3.
8. Class C Logs: Heated/Stained logs will be paid $33.85/m3 or $43.52/m3 (depending on size).
9. 7" pallet logs must be perfectly straight; Pieces declassified to pallet status will be paid $29.01/m3.
*All prices are $ roadside*
CLASS A LOGS:
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*