Wood/Biomass Procurement Superintendent: Bernard Robichaud
Scale House Hours:
Mon - Fri: 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
Notice: Price effective November 4, 2019
1. Age at Delivery: One month or less from June 1 to Sept. 30; two months or less for the remainder of the year.
2. Butt flare limited to 2" from main bole
3. No rot
4. Hard red stain is acceptable. White flecked red stain bolts are unacceptable and should be put into pulpwood.
5. 2" max sweep per bolt of studwood
6. No excessive crook/No forks
7. Bolts exhibiting seams/cat face/porcupine chews greater than 1" deep will be put into pulpwood pile.
8. Splits/scarfs/other mechanical damage unacceptable and will be made into pulpwood.
9. Knots must be cut flush with the body of the bolt.
10. Dead/Burnt wood unacceptable.
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*