Devon Lumber Company
200 Gibson Street
GM: Dale Gilbey
NOTE change to delivery hours:
Delivery Hours for all round wood products: Mon-Thur: 8:30AM-4:00PM
Note: Small amounts (1/2 tons, utility trailers) 7:30AM to 12:00 NOON
As of May 29th no longer accepting 6' Cedar.
They will still continue purchase of treelength cedar.
1. Wood must be straight, sound (no red stain), well knotted, with no butt flare.
2. No pasture spruce
Cedar Treelength Quality:
1. No broken or dead trees, or trees with woodpecker holes.
2. No butt flare or shattered butts.
3. No scars or cat faces.
4. No pencil rot.
5. No sweep/crooks in excess of 3" in 10ft.
6. No rot or black heart in trees 6" to 12".
7. Max. 3" rot or black heart in trees >13" or larger.
8. No old growth cedar (thick spiral bark).
9. No forked trees.
10. No semi tree except stems that have been trimmed to meet specs.
Specifications will be strictly enforced.