1921 Main Street
Wood Purchasing: Bernard Robichaud
Effective March 27, 2020: Chaleur Sawmill will close for deliveries on Friday, March 27, 2020 at 5:00PM.
1. No rot
2. Wood must be reasonably straight.
3. No seams/worm holes/dead wood/forks.
4. No off species.
5. Butts and knots must be cut flush.
6. Wood must have been cut no earlier than 3 months before delivery.
1. MUST NOT contain any undersized wood (less than 7" small end).
2. Any undersized wood will be either culled from the volume paid, or the full volume will be classified and paid as the product Stud Mix.
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*