1921 Main Street
Wood Purchasing: Bernard Robichaud
Effective IMMEDIATELY (posted February 22, 2021): Chaleur and Fornebu Mills are closing March 5, 2021. Effective immediately, all producers must call the board before delivering.
1. No rot
2. Wood must be reasonably straight.
3. No seams/worm holes/dead wood/forks.
4. No off species.
5. Butts and knots must be cut flush.
6. Wood must have been cut no earlier than 3 months before delivery.
1. MUST NOT contain any undersized wood (less than 8" small end).
2. Any undersized wood will be either culled from the volume paid, or the full volume will be classified and paid as the product Stud Mix.
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*