1921 Main Street
Wood Purchasing/Scaling Supervisor: Eric Arseneau
Effective May 27, 2019: Open for deliveries
Effective November 4, 2019: Prices listed will be effective Nov. 4th
1. No rot
2. Wood must be reasonably straight.
3. No seams/worm holes/dead wood/forks.
4. No off species.
5. Butts and knots must be cut flush.
6. Wood must have been cut no earlier than 3 months before delivery.
1. MUST NOT contain any undersized wood (less than 7" small end).
2. Any undersized wood will be either culled from the volume paid, or the full volume will be classified and paid as the product Stud Mix.
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*