Chaleur Sawmill: Bathurst
Wood/Biomass Procurement Superintendent: Bernard Robichaud
2020 New Specifications: Top size Min. 4" - Max. 8" inside bark;
Diameter: *NEW* Max 10.5"
NOTE: Fornebu is on a strict delivery schedule. Notify the board of your intentions to deliver. You will be advised of your delivery schedule.
Please advise all your Contractors and Truckers of these changes
S.V.P avisé tous vos Contracteur et Camionneurs de ces changements
Chaleur Forest Products
New Scaling hours in Bathurst and Belledune – Private Purchases
Nouvelles heures de Scale à Bathurst et Belledune – Achats Privé
Starting Monday June 7th,2021
A partir du Lundi 7 juin,2021
Lundi / Monday: 7am – 4pm
Mardi / Tuesday: 7am – 4pm
Mercredi / Wednesday: 7am – 4pm
Jeudi / Thursday: 7am – 4pm
Vendredi / Friday: 7am – 3pm
1. Age at Delivery: One month or less from June 1 to Sept. 30; two months or less for the remainder of the year.
2. Butt flare limited to 2" from main bole
3. No rot
4. Hard red stain is acceptable. White flecked red stain bolts are unacceptable and should be put into pulpwood.
5. 2" max sweep per bolt of studwood
6. No excessive crook/No forks
7. Bolts exhibiting seams/cat face/porcupine chews greater than 1" deep will be put into pulpwood pile.
8. Splits/scarfs/other mechanical damage unacceptable and will be made into pulpwood.
9. Knots must be cut flush with the body of the bolt.
10. Dead/Burnt wood unacceptable.
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*