Arbec Forest Products
1101 Water Street
(506) 778-2700 ext. 1 then press 1
Wood Purchase Supervisor: Rene Landry
Effective June 7, 2021: Arbec will open for deliveries Monday, June 7, 5:30am - Reminder to contact the board with expected deliveries of all products.
SOFTWOOD deliveries are RESTRICTED. Call the office (506-622-7733) to have your name put on the list.
Click the buttons to see notices pertaining to delivery of wood to Arbec.
1. Wood must be of the following species/ species groups only and delivered separately on truckloads: a)Poplar, b) Other Mixed Hardwoods, c) Softwoods.
2. Length: 96" (2.44m); 84" (2.14m) Min, 106" (2.70m) Max.
3. Poplar/Hardwood diameter: 3" (8cm) Min, 25" (64cm) Max.
Softwood diameter: 3.5" (9cm) Min, 25" (64cm) Max.
*all diameter measurements are inside bark*
4. No bolt shall have more than 6" (15cm) of sweep over its entire length.
5. No crooks/forks.
6. No wood over 3 months old, No dead/burnt trees.
7. No more than 50% rot in hardwood bolts
No more than 20% rot in softwood bolts except fir.
No rot (0%) in fir bolts.
8. All limbs, knots, stubs and projections shall be cut flush with the body of the bolt.
9. All loads must have a rounded top lower than the stakes. No cross piling, mud, brush etc. will be allowed in the load. All trucks must have 4 solid stakes. Trailers loaded lengthwise require 2 ft. of clearance between tiers.
10. Loads that have an excessive amount of defective wood will be rejected.
*PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE*